Apricot Pistachio Chocolate Bark makes a quick and easy little gift to give to friends, neighbors and co-workers. With only three ingredients it takes just moments to make and can easily be switched up by using different nuts, dried fruit or chocolate. I love the tartness and color of the apricots with the green of the pistachios. And I’m a big fan of milk chocolate.
You could double the pistachio and the apricots really but I had one packet of each and I love chocolate but it you want it more nubbly, then by all means add more nuts, more fruit.
Chat to you soon, Love Lovoni xo
Have you seen this simple chocolate Christmas tree? It makes a lovely table centerpiece or a gift?
APRICOT PISTACHIO CHOCOLATE BARK
- 20 oz milk chocolate
- 6 oz dried apricots, chopped
- 6 oz shelled pistachio nuts
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the chocolate up and place in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl; DO NOT cover the bowl. Microwave on 100% power for 1 minute. Stir and microwave for another minute. Stir the chocolate again and if it’s still not close to being liquid, then microwave for 20 to 30 seconds increments, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted.
- Add the apricot and pistachios; stir until well combined. Spread the mixture on the baking sheet. I spread mine to about 1 1/2 inches from the edges of the baking sheet. This will depend on the size of the baking sheet. Place it somewhere cool to set, either a cool room where no one will get into it or in the fridge for 1 hour or until set. Break into pieces to serve.